Thursday, August 21, 2008

Technical Notes

I've been playing around with different blogging tools to see if any one of them have features that would make them worth using over bloggers native editor. One interesting feature is the ability to post to more than one blog. I'm not sure that my thoughts are really interesting enough to be posted in multiple places, but I do have that LiveJournal account sitting all empty and lonely, so I'll at least test out the cross-posting ability. At any rate, this is the last of the programs I'm going to play with (this one's called w.bloggar), the others were far to frustrating for me to want to use. Okay, posting now, let's see how it goes.

Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but this was a test . . . this was only a test . . . were this an actual blog post it would have contained marginally interesting content. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment