Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Words & Pictures No. 3 - The Move


That's my apartment building. Or rather, my former apartment building. At this moment (I wrote this thing ahead of time, you see) I am either in the process of loading up my moving truck or on the road heading for Atlanta. Unless, of course, you're reading this a few days after the fact, in which case I am already firmly ensconced back in Atlanta. Oh, and for those of you in 2015 reading this via the Internet Wayback Machine, I'm now back at home, recovering nicely for the injuries I recieved from the attack of the radioactive man-eating hamsters.

It's been a nice apartment for me. Not too big, not too small. Centrally located, so there were plenty of places to walk. Even the neighbor who liked to occasionally practice his guitar at 3 AM didn't sour the experience. I enjoyed my time there, and hope the next tenant enjoys it as much. But my New Orleans experience is at an end and it is back to Georgia for me. So, I just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to my happy little apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment