Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I'll take Creepy Directors for $1000, Alex."

Read this. Equal parts hilariously funny and terribly offensive.

So, why exactly is it necessary for Sienna Miller to sport falsies to play the Baroness. Is he casting a movie or staffing a Hooters. I was a big fan of the G.I. Joe cartoon, comics, and toys as a kid and I don't remember the Baroness as being particularly busty. Is it somehow important to the story, does some crucial story beat that hinges on the Baroness's cup size?

Assuming there is some necessity for a big-breasted Baroness (the alliteration is almost justification enough), is this the best way to broach the subject with your actress? "I like girls with big boobs." Stephen Sommers, you're a class act.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning. Yes, honesty is good. But sometimes you should just get over yourself. Also, he is being boob-ist.

    ReplyDelete